Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's A Boy!

On October 6, 2010 my mom, dad and I got to go to the ultrasound with my sister, Ashley, and her husband, Greg, to find out the sex of their little bambino! I was pretty sure it was a girl until the ultrasound tech said it's a boy! My mom and dad had never seen an ultrasound and was amazed at the technology. Greg was happy but he was grinning from ear to ear when he was told he was going to have a son! The ultrasound lady wouldn't let me video part of the baby and there was a perfect moment I wish I had gotten.... Tater Tot (the baby) was getting his head measured and his little left hand was messing with his left ear! It was just so neat to see this on the ultrasound monitor to see what he's doing while he's camped out for the next 4 months! Everyone is so happy and can't wait to see him! Congratulations Ash and Greg and thank you for letting us be a part of this day!  Love, Aunt Shell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment