Monday, October 12, 2015

Roots-N-Blues 10k

September 26, 2015 ~ Today was the Roots-N-Blues 10k and half-marathon in Columbia, MO. This would be my first "live" 10k race. I wasn't sure what to except but I was going to give it all I had to complete it in a timely manner.

I was excited to cross this one off my list but I hate waiting! I wanted to get there early so I could make sure where I was going but I just wanted to get going! I felt good and ready to knock this out!

I had recently went to Ultramax in downtown Columbia and had my feet fitted for some new shoes and I was ready to see how well these new beauties were going to do! (I love the color of them)

I tried my best to keep my pace up and have a little fun! 

Crossing the finish line never felt so good! 
Time: 1:17:39.6

Done and Done!

Huge shout out to the half-marathoners today.... Y'all rock! 
Good job 10k-ers.... That's an impressive run too! 
Thank you Roots-N-Blues for a great day!

1 comment: