Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Birthday eve

Today is the eve of my birthday! Brandon and I went to my mom and dad's for dinner. My sister, Ashley, and her hubby Greg came out to celebrate and eat dinner with us. There isn't anything better than momma's home cookin'! She had grilled burgers, fresh corn on the cob, mashed taters, roasted corn salsa, fresh tomatoes, and sweet tea! Ash and Greg brought out the Ediable Arrangment (which was so good) and momma  got me a little cake (it was good too but not as good as her cookin'). It was so nice to celebrate with the ones you love and I couldn't be happier.... age is mearly the number of years you have been on this earth.... make the most of it and enjoy each day! Thanks mom, dad, Ash, Greg and Brandon for everything! I love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment