Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Brandon and Jaxon!

February 15-16, 2014 ~ Happy Birthday Brandon (February 15th) and Jaxon (February 16th)! We celebrated Jaxon's birthday a day early so he could have his party at Flipz here in Columbia, MO with some of his friends!  He doesn't sit still for anything (guess he gets that from his Aunt Shell) and it's hard to get pictures of him but I think I got a few cute ones! 

Bubby's cake turned out so cute thanks to Cherie's Cake Boutique!

My sister, Ashley made some gluten-free cupcakes for a few people that are gluten-free! 
Since Jaxon's alligator cake was chocolate so Ashley thought we better have white cake too!

Jaxon loved jumping on the trampolines...
he really loved the foam pit....
playing on the bars...
swinging on the rope swing...
but most of all he loved spending time with his family and friends! 

Even at 3 years old it is hard to get this handsome boy to sit still long enough to get a cute picture... My camera focused on the background and what a great picture this would have been.
So when I asked Jaxon to let me take one more picture this is what I got! What a ham! 

Make a wish bubby!
He loved everyone singing Happy Birthday to him! 

Later that night we had dinner at mom and dad's to celebrate Brandon's 38th Birthday! 
(Somehow I didn't get a picture of our birthday boy.... Guess I am slipping in my older age!)

 Mom had received these cute little lady bug cake pops from a friend and Jaxon thought he needed to have one for dessert! 
Jaxon likes chocolate! 
Then he wanted to play with one of his new toys...
and it's always cute to see Papa teach him!
This little guy sure has this little family wrapped around his finger and we love it that way! 

Happy Birthday Brandon and Jaxon!




No comments:

Post a Comment