Monday, October 22, 2012

Lunch with the girls!

October 17, 2012 ~ One of the little things I enjoy is having lunch with some amazing ladies I don't get to see or spend time with very often. Jennifer posted on Facebook that she wanted to try out the new Cheddar's here in town and we all invited ourselves to tag along! Yippie! The food was good and I know next time what I will try different (besides the chicken and waffles)!

I think what I enjoyed the most was hearing them laugh! Life is sometimes stressful, busy, hectic and unruly but when you listen to someone else's life you stop and think how grateful you are to have it! It was nice to spend lunch catching up. It's always great to hear about their kiddos and all the stuff they are involved in. Not sure how any parent can get multiple children to multiple locations all over town and still be able to remember to grab something from Walmart! Geez... I don't have kids and I can't remember what it was I walked into that store for in the first place!

Thank you ladies for a fun lunch! It makes me smile knowing I have such amazing people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment