Wednesday, June 29, 2011

106th Chamber Annual Awards Banquet

Tuesday June 21, 2011~ The Chamber of Commerce held their 106th Awards Banquet at the University Club. We thanked Paul Land, our current chair of the Chamber and welcomed our incoming chair, Vicki Russell. At a special pre-event happy hour Paul gave each of the co-chairs a really nice plaque for their service to our Chamber over the 2010-2011 year.
Brandon had surprised me with my family coming for the evening. My mom and dad rode with him....
then my brother-in-law, sister and nephew showed up too!
Wild man Larry Atterberry was the emcee for the evening! What a hoot! 
It was an honor to be named The Debin Benish Outstanding Businesswoman Award! This award was given by Delta Systems, Mr. Benish and past recipient, Karen Miller!
I was glad that my family could be there! 
The current and past recipients of The Debin Benish Outstanding Businesswoman Award! I am truly honored to be among some wonderful business women in our community!
I am so grateful that Nancy Fay nominated me for this award and I didn't have a clue at all! If Brandon hadn't surprised me with my family I would have totally been surprised. Thank you Nancy!



No comments:

Post a Comment