Thursday, September 23, 2010

500 Ambassador Points!

Last night was our Ambassador Quarterly Meeting at the Columbia Regional Airport. At these meetings we do some official business (such as announce/welcome the new Ambassadors, talk about special events and/or trips for the Ambassadors, etc.) and then get to the fun part... recognize Ambassadors that have made it to a milestone. Michelle Mountjoy made it to her first 100 points and received a pin, Cara Christianson & Dave Griggs both made it to their 250 points and received a plaque, I made it to my official 500 points and I will receive a glass award (that is on back order), Darlene Johnson & Jolene Schultz both received 1,000 points and will have a tree dedicated in their honor.

Chuck Everitt received 3,000 points (highest in the history of the Ambassadors) and we are waiting to see if he wants a third tree planted or money donated in his honor to a charity of choice. What great milestones and I am so proud to be a part of the Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors..... my goal? To have my 1,000 points during my Chair of the Ambassadors in the 2011-2012 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment